Wednesday, May 24, 2006

personal preference art: Floramagic desktop

Girl with dog was a great success and people seemed to love it , so thanks for that :) Today something completely different, my new desktop art ;) In honor of Spring (which never seems to arrive here in Belgium) I bring you “Floramagic”.
When it comes to desktops my personal preference goes out to the less overloaded designed ones, so in essence they can't be too busy. I also prefer a darker background because it's easier on the eye, and from what I experienced in the past, I also keep them around longer. So my starting point was using a darker tone and playful colors to set a Spring kinda feeling.
I've also created an animation (in Flash) so that you can see how this drawing came to life

posted by Veerle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home